[wmii] Re: (pseudo-)transparency bug in rxvt-unicode >= 5.x

From: Marc Lehmann <schmorp_AT_schmorp.de>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 20:15:41 +0200

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 08:08:16PM +0200, Marc Lehmann <schmorp_AT_schmorp.de> wrote:
> > Just for documentation, I give no shit about it anymore,
> > because it seems that my mail has been defered by the developer
> > of rxvt-unicode.
>
> Your mail has been sent out by your mail server at "Fri, 19 May 2006
> 13:03:34 +0200". It was sent to subscribers around "Fri, 19 May 2006
> 13:09:36 +0200" (at least thats when I got my copy, the web archive itself
> as updated 6 minutes earlier).
>
> Neither was it deferred, nor moderated nor anything else short of a timely
> delivery happened...
>
> The above claim (lie?) is symptomatic for your behaviour. I would have
> ignored it if you wouldn't have dragged it into public yourself :/

Just a data-point: _my_ mail to the wmii list is being defered right now, for
longer than the original message. If anybody would be able to complain about
defering mail, it would be me... But I don't, as I don't confuse reasonable
and automatic mailinglist mechanisms with human malevolance...

This is my last mail in this thread, btw. Lets not waste more time on this
nonsense.

--
                The choice of a