Re: [wmii] Dockapp problem

From: Simon Morgan <simon_AT_16hz.net>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 17:57:32 +0100

On Sun, May 21, 2006 at 01:32:27PM -0300, redondos wrote:
> > If you want all that crap "like other window managers", why don't you
> > just use another window manager?
>
> Too much attitude, man. I'd try lowering it down. We don't troll here.
> (except you know who :) )

I wasn't trolling, I was making a point. I'm really quite tired of
people who seem to think that because something doesn't work the way
they expect or want it to, then it needs to be "fixed". Especially when
that person is telling the person who made it how to fix it.

--
We can defeat gravity.  The problem is the paperwork involved.