Re: [wmii] wmii-3 mean real improvements?

From: Unknown <bibi.skuk_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 16:01:14 +0200

Hi,

I'm a quite new user of wmii-3 (i switched since rc4) and I follow
width attention this mailing list.

Le Tue, 23 May 2006 08:08:19 -0400,
"ellotheth rimmwen" <ellotheth_AT_gmail.com> a écrit :

> Actually, I was more referring to X sessions. I'm a running an
> XP/Gentoo dual boot on a laptop (with a graphics driver known to have
> issues with the swsuspend2), so I end up rebooting frequently. It'd be
> nice if I could tell wmii to save a particular layout for reuse, but
> with the new model, I don't think it even makes sense. (I vaguely
> remember wmii-2 supporting something similar, but I don't think I ever
> used it, if it did. So it's really a moot point.)

Imho you can suspend your box, and run another os if you want, the
system will resume, if you don't touch the suspended image.

I have never tested that, but there is no reason, this can work

(sorry for this bad English, I'm french)

--
Gabriel 'bibi skuk' Laskar <bibi.skuk_AT_gmail.com>