Re: [wmii] wmii-3 mean real improvements?

From: Jani H. Lahtinen <jani.h.lahtinen_AT_nokia.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:35:01 +0300

ext Jonas Pfenniger wrote:

> If the bar where a regular X window and that wmii would support
> horizontal columns, there would be no problems of that kind isn't it ?
> It would also possible to lauch various instances of the bar for
> different purposes.

I thought along the same lines about half a year ago, but I have not
gone to coding since wmii move too fast (a good thing), and also because
I don't so much like to code things dealing with X. I use macs a lot,
and I kind of like the bar on the top, but then again I also use Emacs
where the analog thing is on the bottom, so I can't really decide :S

Jani