Re: [wmii] wm 3 stable feature request

From: René Wilhelm <asdf_AT_uni-koblenz.de>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 02:30:38 +0200

On Mon, 29 May 2006 15:29:49 +0300
kkapelon_AT_freemail.gr wrote:

> 1) Have the mouse wheel when used on the bar
> to change the view to previous/next.

How did you achieved to do this? Some time ago i tried to write a sh
script to do this for me. I thought about putting the output of 'wmiir
read /tags' into an array and using 'wmiir read /view/name' to get my
current used view in the array, then referring to array[view+n] or
array[view-n] to get my new view. with n being the parameter passed to
the script.

long story made short, i didn't succeeded in the first try writing the
script did not put anymore work in it. so if you got something useful,
you could make me happy.

--
René