[wmii] Re: wmii-3 configuration - in Ruby

From: Jeremy Hankins <nowan_AT_nowan.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 09:19:29 -0400

"Anselm R. Garbe" <garbeam_AT_wmii.de> writes:

> libixp is much smaller than the complete lib9p* dependencies of
> Plan9 (which are about 50kSLOC including lib9, if not more). And
> libixp/client.c keeps the connection between dial and hangup, I
> don't think the client part is a bad API of libixp (however the
> server side needs polishing, I always agreed to this).

What's the status of the python bindings for libixp, anyway? I seem to
recall that such a beast existed at some point, but I can't find it
now.

I've been playing around with a wmiirc written in python. I can share
it if someone's interested, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone not
interested it hacking on it. It's a bit rough around the edges for the
moment.

--
Jeremy Hankins <nowan_AT_nowan.org>