Re: [wmii] blocking on 'wmiir read /event'

From: Mikhail Gusarov <dottedmag_AT_dottedmag.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:37:40 +0700

You (garbeam_AT_wmii.de) wrote:

>> gives nothing, no matter how I pound on the keyboard. For a
>> sanity check,

 ARG> Move your mouse around, press bound shortcuts etc, you should
 ARG> get some output at least...

Such behavior was already observed and reported on the list. My
instance of wmii-3 also suffered from it too several times: wmiiwm
just stops emiting events in /event (that's not the problem of wmiir,
9p2000 gives similar results). Even worse, some keychord just kills
wmiivm (I can't say what chord, unfortunately).

Seems I have to add some debugging/logging code to the wmiiwm and
watch what's going on.

--
JID: dottedmag_AT_jabber.dottedmag.net