Re: [wmii] [ANN] Ruby-IXP 0.1

From: Stephan Maka <stephan_AT_spaceboyz.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 13:47:37 +0200

Mauricio Fernandez wrote:
> I noticed that writing a Rakefile was in your TODO list, so I went ahead
> and made one for you (you can find it attached).

Ouch, why the lucky stiff already made one and I committed it to SVN.
But you may sign up on gna.org and I'll give you commit access.

Besides, I'm going to give commit access to anyone who wants to
contribute (and appears to be trustworthy ;-).

> I'd like to try your ruby-ixp lib with my ruby-wmii configuration; is there
> any chance it could be used/distributed under the terms of the Ruby license
> (that is, dual GPL/artistic)?

I don't know about the benefits. To release it under GPL, I've had to
add license and copyright notes everywhere. Once you have SVN access, I
permit you to change the license to the Ruby one. But do it soon, before
even more people send patches.

Stephan.