Re: [wmii] wmii-3.1 writing standards

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:40:15 -0400

On Thu, Jul 27, 2006 at 02:50:57PM -0700, Andrei Tanase wrote:
>caused by declarations not beginning the statement block. now i know that
>from 3.2 onwards this is allowed but since this is only one occurence in the
>whole source, it looks more like an overlook to me. so i kindly request the
>developers to put the declarations where they belong and cater to us fools
>with non-C99 compliant compilers.
I agree that this is bad style and such declarations aren't being used in new
code. You should note, though, that we use another C99 feature at the moment,
namely long long ints (although it was a GCC extension long before C99). Also,
for the future, this type of message should be sent to the wmii-hackers list.

--
Kris Maglione
At any level of traffic, any delay is intolerable.