[wmii] Re: Problem with access to repos/

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:29:41 +0200

On Fri, 13 Oct 2006 08:09:38 +0200 "Anselm R. Garbe" <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> wget is not the correct way, because the files in that directory
> might not be in sync with the hg repo in the same directory
> (there is a cron job which performs a sync however). Anyway use
> hg clone for the moment. I will fix the apache issue later
> though.
Well, I'm not using hg or other cvs up to now, and I'm not that
much into software development, to do so in the near future. And
on the other hand, mercurial depends on python, which I skipped
up to now as well.
For any project there should be a way to download the (current,
not just some snapshots) sources without depending on any special
software... So I hope this will be fixed soon.

Regards,
Stefan