Re: [wmii] Fwd: [wmii-hackers] suckless.org - new primary domain, wmii.de, wmii.net, shortest.de and 10kloc.org going to be dropped

From: Jeffrey Lim <jfs.world_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 15:54:01 +0800

On 10/13/06, Anselm R. Garbe <arg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 03:07:50PM +0800, Jeffrey Lim wrote:
> >
> > I'll think about it, and let u know, Steffen. In the meantime, could u
> > could give us a rough idea (just a rough one will do) of what it takes
> > (in terms of skillset [eg. TeX manipulation knowledge], know-how, time
> > necessary, etc.) to maintain that document so that we're all clear.
> > Hey, somebody else (they're always welcome to) could always step in
> > besides me.
>
> I expect you can manipulate the guide documents after 5 minutes.

Sorry if i seem to be holding off the decision a bit here; I could do
it now if you want, sure, but I'm thinking about the long-term
maintenance of the document (i do want to be able to support this
thing properly if i do pick it up). Anyway strange, but it seems that
the html document (*i havent done a full compare) is somewhat
different from the TeX and pdf??? In the TeX and pdf, the Mod-m is
there already for max-layout, and so no correction needs to be done
for that.

-jf