Re: [wmii] dmenu patches and os x issue

From: Alexis Hildebrandt <afh_AT_2drop.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:28:57 +0100

Hello Anselm R. Garbe on Wed, Jan 10, 2007 at 06:08:39PM CET, you wrote:
> I have no experience with Apple's X11 so far due the lack of an
> Apple computer. Can you check if there are some Lock keys
> enabled?

No, neither Caps-, Num- or Scroll-Lock are are enabled nor are any
sticky accessibility keys.

I could provide you with the output of xev if that is in any way
helpful.

> Are dwm/wmii keypresses recognized correctly?

Yes, wmii keypresses are recognized correctly and it works like a charm.
I have not tried dwm yet, but would gladly do so if it helps.

Since I just started looking at the wmii and dmenu code I am not well
acquainted with it and was thus not able to find the differences myself
that might hint on where the problem resides. Any ideas?

Best regards, Alexis.

--
"Smile ... tomorrow will be worse."
        -- Murphy