Re: [wmii] Re: quick thanks... for wmii

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:38:00 +0100

If you have trouble finding the right regular expression, then you
should not be writing code.

But in the end it all comes down to thinking before you type, ken
wrote Unix with cat (1) and ed(1), if you can find anyone that is even
1% as productive and uses vim, it will be a miracle and I will start
to believe in a God other than Glenda.

uriel