Re: [wmii] Re: quick thanks... for wmii

From: Uriel <lost.goblin_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 09:06:35 +0100

The only editor that replaced ed for Ken (and for tom duff, BWK and
other demigods; and ironically even for Bjarne Stroustrup) is sam,
which is basically a fancy version of the ed language plugged into a
blit(ie., rio) terminal.

But I'm sure he still uses ed and cat to write code from time to time,
I know I do, and I'm no demigod.

Vim is shit, get over it.

uriel

P.S.: BTW, all the functionality you complain about missing in ed is
available if you just run ed inside at rio terminal. If your terminal
sucks ass don't blame your text editor.