Re: [wmii] tagrule to send clients in managed layer patch

From: Suraj N. Kurapati <skurapat_AT_ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:11:58 -0800

Daniel Waeber wrote:
> Currently RubyIxpInterface has got a high priority, so all task
> that will be more work as 10 min won't get scheduled. Therefor
> you either have to wait or implement it yourself ;)

By "RubyIxpInterface" do you mean the Ruby-IXP project?

  http://home.gna.org/rubyixp/

If so, could you please explain what this 10 minute problem is? If
it is a problem within Ruby-IXP, then I can try to fix it.

Thanks for your attention.

--
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.