Re: [wmii] wmii-3.6-rc1

From: Stefan Tibus <sjti_AT_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:46:30 +0100

Hi Denis,

thanks for the work. Actually I didn't try the tarball, but todays
repository and found the following problems up to now:

wmii/draw.c contains a "return something" within a void function
at line 65.

wmii/mouse.c as well at line 334.

wmii/wmiirc grabs MODKEY-f but doesn't make use of it (does anybody
have an idea how to reimplement the fullscreen hotkey?)

When I have e.g. 3 clients with tag "1" and I apply "1+2" to client
A, that client is shown with it's size in tag "2" in view "1", thus
overlapping the other clients until focus is changed (which rearranges
the view).

On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 21:17:09 +0100 Denis Grelich <denisg_AT_suckless.org> wrote:
> * moving frames in the managed layer now works too. You even
> can swap frames with the mouse. Try it, and report whether you
> like it!
Is there a way to swap them via wmiir?

> As you will immediately notice, borders around bar items have been
> brought back. With the default colour scheme it's rather ugly, isn't it?
> For this reason, we would love to see suggestions for a nicer theme that
> can cope with bar borders :)
I'm still using my red/orange/grey scheme without borders=background
like this in my wmiirc:
WMII_NORMBG='#888888'
WMII_NORMFG='#000000'
WMII_SELBG='#dd7700'
WMII_SELFG='#000000'
WMII_FOCUSBG='#bb0000'
WMII_FOCUSFG='#ffffff'
WMII_NORMCOLORS="$WMII_NORMFG $WMII_NORMBG $WMII_NORMBG"
WMII_SELCOLORS="$WMII_SELFG $WMII_SELBG $WMII_SELBG"
WMII_FOCUSCOLORS="$WMII_FOCUSFG $WMII_FOCUSBG $WMII_FOCUSBG"
WMII_BACKGROUND='#000000'

DMENU="dmenu -b -fn $WMII_FONT -nb $WMII_NORMBG -nf $WMII_NORMFG -sb $WMII_FOCUSBG -sf $WMII_FOCUSFG"

Regards,
Stefan