Re: [wmii] "Rows" of columns? (feature/behaviour suggestion)

From: Yannick Delbecque <yannick.delbecque_AT_mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:54:22 -0500

[07-02-12 18:16 -0300, Matias Grana]
> > It's not about the implementation problems. It would be almost trivial
> > to implement. The problem lies in how it would muddy up the navigation.
> > I might implement a test case of this in some point, or even maintain a
> > patch, but I'm not entirely sure how usefull it'd be.
>
> It'd be useful for me. So, if there's gonna be a poll, please count me in!

I came across another kind of situation where a horizontal layout is preferable:
audio editing. Most audio editors display samples horizontally (I don't know why
this have become the standard way), and I often need to have some terms opened
with an audio editor on the same view. It is thus natural to want to have the
terms in a row below or above the editor and the editor alone in its own row.

--
Yannick Delbecque - http://yannick.delbecque.org