Re: [wmii] "Rows" of columns? (feature/behaviour suggestion)

From: Mark Gibbens <mark_AT_flet.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:33:00 +0000

I don't feel at all comfortable with the notion of a "row *layout*",
as implied by Kai and Chris.

If implemented at all, I think a row should simply contain a second
area of column layout. That being the case, navigation would not be
entirely simple: you will often need to jump from the middle of one
column to the row beneath without focusing/selecting other windows on
the way.