Re: [wmii] wmii and conkeror

From: nicky van foreest <vanforeest_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:46:20 +0100

> This might help you out of your pit of abject irony ;)
> http://www.cherrycorp.com/english/cymotion-line/cymotion-line_master_linux.htm

This is amazing. On the other hand, I now refer to the windows key as
the wmii key, which makes me altogether a quite happy man. There is
not need anymore to move to another keyboard. Besides this, all my
collegues use windows. When they see me hitting the wmii key and the
corresponding result, they also try it at their computers to find out
that it gives entirely different behavior. This higher form of
wizardry gives me lots of (sarcastic) pleasure. This alone is
sufficient reason to stick to the keyboard I now have.

bye

Nicky