Re: [wmii] problem with snap20070218

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 16:50:17 -0500

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007 at 10:32:47PM +0100, Daniel Schmitz wrote:

>Hi,
>problem. When I close the last window, that has a certain tag, i.e. it
>events e.g. ALT+1 (change to view 1) or ALT+p (open program list) are
>not grabbed any more. So when I've closed the last window on a view, the

I can imagine how this would be annoying. Unfortunately, I can't
duplicate it, so I can't debug it. Is anyone else experiencing this
problem?

>P.S.
>wmii sucks
>but it sucks less than all other windows managers ;-)

I greatly preferred it when this was an inside joke, rather than a
platitude. Thank you for this, Anselm.

--
Kris Maglione
An Irishman is not drunk as long as