[wmii] feature request: send floating clients to any managed column

From: Suraj N. Kurapati <skurapat_AT_ucsc.edu>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 01:07:37 -0800

Hello,

In snap20070218.2 it is an error to send floating clients to a
managed column. Instead, I have to first send the floating client to
"toggle" and then send it again to the desired managed column.

I request to have the ability to send any floating client (column 1)
directly to any managed column (column > 1) and vice versa.

Thanks for your consideration.

--
Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.