Re: [wmii] wmiirc broken in wmii+ixp-20070511

From: Kris Maglione <bsdaemon_AT_comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 12:37:28 -0400

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 10:21:25PM -0700, jakob wrote:
>The previous snap (20070329) had separated the eventstuff() contents
>into two cats -- one without and one with interpolation. This is
>because the keybindings needed to substitute in $MODKEY, the direction
>vars, and $WMII_TERM, whereas all the non-keybinding stuff didn't need
>to sub any variables in.

That's not the problem. I changed wmiiloop to automatilcally pass
unindented lines to the shell for evaluation, so the heredocs in wmiirc
didn't need to do so. I forgot, however, to export the required
variables before wmiiloop was called, but didn't notice, since they were
already set where I started wmii. I fixed this earlier and released a
new snap.

--
Kris Maglione
If you're early, it'll be cancelled.