Re: [wmii] two questions

From: Matías Graña <matiasg_AT_dm.uba.ar>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:34:47 -0300

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 05:24:37PM -0500, Alex Kritikos wrote:
> Matias,
>
> It looks like pressing $MODKEY-Control-t causes wmii to pass through all
> keys, and changes the window resize/move modifier to Mod3.
> Pressing $MODKEY-Control-t again restores the original key bindings and
> resize/move modifer.

thanks! But now I can't get out from this mode, since pressing
$MODKEY-Control-t again just sends it to the focused window!

BTW, pardon my ignorance, but how do I know which keys are Mod1,Mod2,
etc. on my keyboard? I'm sure I used something at some point, but it
wasn't xev, since it's not installed on my box.

> As for the program in the lower right-hand corner, it's stats(1) from
> plan9port.

OK, maybe I'll give plan9port a try when I have some spare time.

On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 07:09:47PM -0400, Kris Maglione wrote:
> Yes, the announcement will come.

BTW: I'm not sure this snap wmii+ixp-20070516 is supposed to fix the bug
I mentioned a few weeks ago, but in any case, it doesn't fix it :(.
Remind you: the bug was that sudden appearance of unmanaged windows
obliges the user to use the mouse to put the focus again on managed
windows.

Thank you both,
Matías