[wmii] Problem SOLVED

From: David McNab <rebirth_AT_orcon.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:51:52 +1200

On Fri, 2007-06-01 at 09:01 +1200, David McNab wrote:
> I need this info because I'm looking into a problem - the click events
> are not showing up in my feed, but when Kris does the same thing, the
> events are showing clearly for him.

Problem solved - seems that xhotkeys is planting an invisible window
above the bottom bar or otherwise grabbing the pointer in that area.

Anyway, with wmii, no need for xhotkeys

Thanks to all who sent in their test results

And thanks to Kris who pointed me in the direction of discovering
xhotkeys' misbehaviour.

Cheers
David