Re: [wmii] Firefox Bookmarks problem with wmii

From: arnuld <geek.arnuld_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:15:17 +0530

> On 8/8/07, arnuld <geek.arnuld_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> i can do most of the things in wmii, except that i can't organise
> bookmarks in Firefox. in Firefox one organises bookmarks by moving
> them up and down using mouse but i can not do so in wmii. Why ?
>
> in Ratpoison, there is no problem like this but i like to use wmii,
> its Dynamic Window Management system is good.

seems like nobody understood my question, may be i was unclear. i will
try again:

open Firefox and select "Organize Bookmarks" from "Bookmarks" menu.
then try to move the bookmarks (using mouse, of course). i tried to
move the bookmarks but i can't, they just do not move, they are not
responding to mouse movement.

so, my problem is "i want to organise Firefox Bookmarks, anybody know how ?"

--
http://arnuld.blogspot.com/