[wmii] save window settings

From: Brian Doyle <brianpdoyle_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:06:13 -0700

I'm new to wmii and still learning how to be proficient. Is there a way to
set up rules such that for a particular client it should always start up in
the second column and the second column would always be stacked? In a
similar vein is there a way to save all of the settings for each
namespace. So in namespace 1, I have two columns both are stacked. In
column one is Firefox and column 2 are my stacked Pidgin windows? In
namespace 2 I have gvim in column 1 and Pidgin windows stacked in column
2. Thanks.