[wmii] client labels

From: troels knak-nielsen <troelskn_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:14:33 +0100

Hi list,

I've just discovered wmii, and I like it so far. For some reason, the
title of windows aren't displaying in the label of the client. The
label is just blank (Well, except for the square box in the leftmost
corner). I found out how to change the label, using wmiir. However, I
want the applications title to appear. Any hints?

I'm running Ubuntu and the latest official package of wmii for Ubuntu.
(wmii 3.5)

--
troels