Re: [wmii] [ANN] New snap, major changes: wmii+ixp-20080120

From: Kris Maglione <jg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:55:16 -0500

On Mon, Jan 21, 2008 at 01:38:19PM -0500, Alex Kilgore wrote:
> Okay so the compile worked for me when i copied the file, wmii runs, but
> some weird things are happening to me with fullscreen, particularly if i
> make several columns of terminals and try to send the third one to
> fullscreen and bring it down, columns resize and move, sometimes it
> segfaults when i do that, heres a backtrace

Thanks, but you'll need to change your cflags for it to be
useful (I'll remember that for the next snap). Make sure you
have, in config.mk:

CFLAGS += $(DEBUGCFLAGS) -O0
LDFLAGS += -g $(LIBS)

Incidentally, I don't have that problem, but I've made some
changes to fix another bug which may have changed it.

--
Kris Maglione
You can't tell how deep a puddle is until you step into it.