Re: [wmii] A tool for wmii: SSWriter

From: Kris Maglione <>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:01:38 -0500

On Tue, Jan 22, 2008 at 09:32:50PM +0100, Sky wrote:
>I've wrote a little application in C for the status bar. It's mostly for my
>needs but it can be interest some of you. Additionally it's really faster than
>a bash script.

We don't use the b word around here. Anyway, in what way is it
faster than a script? In terms of writing it, or execution? I
don't care much about execution time when it comes to status
bars, but I'm a bit annoyed by the amount of cpu time my cpu/io
bar eats. Anyway, it's not to my taste, but I'm sure others will
find it useful.

Kris Maglione
The scratch on the record is always through the song
you like most.