Re: [wmii] [ANN] New snap: wmii+ixp-20080123

From: Kris Maglione <jg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:59:54 -0500

On Sat, Jan 26, 2008 at 08:57:50PM +0100, José Manuel Pavón Álvarez wrote:
>> /Gimp/ -> ~ (floating)
>> /Gimp/ -> file
>I guess this should be a quick fix untill next snap.
>Thanks for the tip.

Actually, that *won't* work. Only the first rule to match
applies, so it will only be made floating (and it won't even do
that if you leave the (floating) part in). I don't suggest that
you use the floating rule. It's silly. Gimp works much better
managed, you just have to add a colrule to the gimp tag. I have:

wmiir write /tagrules <<!
/gimp/ -> gimp
!

wmiir write /colrules <<!
/gimp/ -> 17+83
!

Then you just have to make sure that the dialogs are in the left
columns and the images in the right. The tool dialogs (like that
annoying cropping dialog) and the open/save dialogs
automatically float.

--
Kris Maglione
Real programmers are kind to rookies.