[wmii] [ANN] Trac system for wmii available.

From: Kris Maglione <jg_AT_suckless.org>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 20:52:10 -0500

Hi,

I can't say that I'm a huge fan of Trac, but it seems among the
lesser evils when it comes to issue trackers. I don't know how
permanent it will be, and the URIs are certain to change. Please
feel free to browse/report issues (please do the former *before*
the latter), or to use the glitzier repository browser. Editing
of the wiki is disabled, and I don't really intend to use the
other features.

I'd like to find something more suitable at some point, but I
feel the need for an issue tracker now, so we'll see how this
works out.

http://www.suckless.org/trac.rc/wmii/

Thanks,

--