Re: [wmii] questions and suggestions

From: Daniel Waeber <_wabu_AT_web.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 13:02:03 +0100

On 12:13 Fri 29 Feb , Davide Anchisi wrote:
> I suppose I have to do more than just copying your lines into wmiirc
> to get it work.
> Thanks for some more help,

First of all this is rc syntax, so you have to install plan9port to use
it. Secondly you have to put it into a function and call that on
keypresses. Look at other examples [1] for detail.
If you don't want to install plan9port, you have to translate it into sh
syntax and put it into you wmiirc. We have no examples for wmiirc up on
the site, I think.

[1] http://www.suckless.org/wiki/wmii/tips/code_snippets

Regards
    wabu