Re: [wmii] no menus, no text (at all) in statusbar and client labels

From: michupitka <temp0607_AT_mail.securge.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 00:11:32 +0100

michupitka wrote:
> Kris Maglione wrote:
>>
>> Try the attached port.
>>

> After deinstallation of wmii and reinstallation from your port the only
> change I can see is that alp+p doesn't generate anything in
> ~/.xsession-errors (menu doesn't show up tho) and different border colors.
>
> wmii-20080123
> libixp-0.4

Actually, there is another one, quite important I belive - no more
"rc.wmii.local: not found" and "overridekeys: not found" in
~/.xsession-errors. If I create ~/.wmii-3.5/rc.wmii.local then wmii
doesn't "freeze" anymore, it only complains that I shouldn't name this
file like that.

Michal

--
"But all endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the
time." -Mitch Albom