Re: [wmii] ClientClick-event when moving mouse wheel even inside windows

From: Benjamin Hanzelmann <ben_AT_nabcos.de>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:48:33 +0200

On Sat, 29. Mar 2008, Kris Maglione wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 04:47:52PM +0100, Benjamin Hanzelmann wrote:
> >AFAIK they plan to use Xorg... In a distant future, when life is perfect
> >and all.
> When life is perfect, Xorg will be a distant memory, like WWII
> and boy bands.

Well, let's say "near perfect". I would like to get rid of boy bands,
though.

> >Hm, I understand. How complex are the necessary changes? If you could
> >give me a hint what to look for, I could try to make a patch for myself...
> Do you know anything about X11 or ICCCM? If not, you're in for a
> world of hurt.

Hm, the patch between the working/broken version did not seem so big...
But if it's much more than dumb inserting of "if (sunray) dont_break();"
I probably won't be able to do that, at least ATM.

Regards,
Benjamin Hanzelmann