Re: [wmii] Preparation for 3.7 Release.

From: David Morris <lists_AT_morris-clan.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 19:00:03 -0600

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 08:10:57PM -0400, Alex Kilgore wrote:

>> from the bug tracker:
>>
>>> One in particular that I am able to reproduce
>>> consistently is when in default mode, you drag the bar
>>> *just* above where it was originally and it sort of
>>> snaps in place above it, when you let go, that window
>>> becomes zero height, as if it were in stack mode
>>>

>> It's a feature.
>> I've really ended up using this instead of putting
>> windows to other stack columns;)
>>

> perhaps it might be better to have some other method of collapsing a
> window because i ended up doing it by accident a lot

I too would VERY much like to be able to disable the window
collapse "feature" in default mode. Its one of the few
features of wmii that gives me no end of grief as I end up
trying to resize terminal windows by one row of text, loose
the window, and must layout the entire column from scratch
(grr!).

--David