Re: [wmii] Preparation for 3.7 Release.

From: David Morris <lists_AT_morris-clan.net>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 19:38:58 -0600

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 01:04:41PM -0400, Kris Maglione
wrote:
> It seems time for another release. I'm going to update
> wmiirc, and fix some outstanding bugs. This is a good time
> to report any issues you're been having, and to comment on
> any issues you'd really like to see fixed.

Another issue I would love to see a fix for is windows that
resize themselves when switching views (#2 in the bug
tracker).

> I'd also appreciate it if some of you would read over the
> man pages. They're not entirely up-to-date. Feel free to
> send diffs. Please, though, only edit man/*.tex. The troff
> versions are generated from those, and shouldn't be edited
> directly.

I'll see if I can make some time to look through the man
pages during this next week. If it goes as expected I'll
have lots of 5-10 minute chunks of time I'm waiting on tests
to run.

--David