Re: [wmii] wmiirc keybindings

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 16:33:23 -0400

Hello,
I had a question about wmiirc, I was just changing keybindings, and I
ran into a problem, I resolved it but I am not sure why it happened, I
made key entries, but they only work if indent them with tabs, not
spaces, i tested it, and if i do not use a tab, the previous key will do
the action I tried to make, does wmiirc insist that it should be
indented that way? Ive never run into this problem before, and it took
me awhile to figure out what was going on

thanks, looks great by the way!
         -Alex