Re: [wmii] Preparation for 3.7 Release.

From: michupitka <temp0607_AT_mail.securge.net>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 22:32:50 +0100

Kris Maglione wrote:
> It seems time for another release. I'm going to update wmiirc, and fix
> some outstanding bugs. This is a good time to report any issues you're
> been having, and to comment on any issues you'd really like to see fixed.

It's nothing really important but I've found this behaviour quite
confusing at first and it still is annoying when I'm in a rush:
when it takes some noticeable time to load a program (let's say Firefox
from execute program menu) then I'm stuck waiting with this time gap
after executing command and before this program pops up on my screen.
During this time gap I want to run another program and I press alt-p so
that dmenu comes in. Before I manage to select something from menu
Firefox finally arrives.
Now I've got Firefox in a window that looks "focused" but in fact all
keyboard input goes to dmenu. Problem is that dmenu is covered (hidden)
behind this new window with Firefox. Everything that I type will go to
dmenu but I can not see it because it is overlapped.

Michal

--
"Computers are useless. They can only give you answers." -Pablo Picasso