Re: [wmii] placement of opera windows

From: hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 06:55:50 -0400

> Could be interesting. Do you have a way to open a url in opera (or
> any other web browser) in the foreground? That is, the command you use
> to open it should block until you close the tab.

Well, I can only send the original instance of opera some kind of
remote command to open another window. This will finish directly
afterwards.
But I was thinking about saving the xwindow ids on creation and then
listen for DestroyClient events.

Of course I would love to do all this without so much hackery.

And even if tagrules worked they are still evil in my eyes. There
should be some low level interface instaed!