[wmii] Preparation for 3.7 Release.

From: Sladi <sladivadi_AT_aon.at>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 23:41:08 +0200

Hi,

I'm impressed with Wmii! I use Wmii 3.6+ from the Debian Lenny AMD64
repository.

I have one minor issue: When starting an application, which takes a bit
to load, I'd like to be able to switch tags and have that app still
starting where I issued the command. Currently it will appear in the
current tag (when it has a window I guess). It would be nice if the
start command looked where it was issued and put the app in that tag.

Also it would be cool if I could "pin" an application window to stay
expanded even when I put its column in stacked or maximized mode.

Regards,
Sladan