Re: [wmii] generel wmii setup

From: Yoshi Rokuko <yoshi.rokuko_AT_yokuts.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:36:34 +0200

Am Thu, 26 Jun 2008 01:53:35 +0200
schrieb hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>:

> Everything you write to rbar is only displayed by wmii, but the binary
> itselft doesn't write to it.
> Just search for /rbar/status in the scripts and you'll understand.
>
> Does wmii display your tags at least? How does your bar look?
yes I can see the tags in the bar (on the left) - the right side is
empty.

> Sure this is not because of your scripts? Have you tried removing all
> files in ~/.wmii-3.5 ?
yes, I removed ~/.wmii-3.5 and it is the same - in fact I started with
no ~/.wmii-3.5 dir and than just customized the colors and this dmenu
issue.

> What happens if you try it without p9p?
I removed plan9port completely because bash is enough for me at first.
So I compiled wmii-20080520 without p9p.

> Could also be an unknown bug, you'll probably have to wait for Kris to
> look into this.
Thank you.

--
psyc://nemesis.psyc.biz/~y0shi