Re: [wmii] generel wmii setup

From: Yoshi Rokuko <yoshi.rokuko_AT_yokuts.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:31:09 +0200

Am Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:22:18 +0200
schrieb hiro <23hiro_AT_googlemail.com>:

> > I removed plan9port completely because bash is enough for me at
> > first.
>
> Oh no, your chances of help are fading, you said the work which shall
> not be spoken about.
>
> So it *does* work fine without plan9port, then may I ask you were you
> got your plan9port from? You probably shouldn't use other sources than
> plan9.us.

No sorry that was a misunderstanding. The status bar problem is the
same (visually) with or without p9p.

I used p9p from
http://slackbuilds.org/repository/12.1/system/plan9port/

so I used the source http://swtch.com/plan9port/plan9port-20080416.tgz
and compiled it according to the slackbuild.

I removed p9p just in order to check weather it works fine without.

--
psyc://nemesis.psyc.biz/~y0shi