Re: [wmii] Is there a way to register a 'callback'?

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 22:07:57 -0400

I could be wrong about this, but If i recall correctly, this is because
any window spawned from the same process opens on the same tag, this is
ideal for most apps, firefox is one of them that it isn't, since any
subsequent firefox windows are spawned from the same process unless you
want to use a different profile, since the profile is locked when it is
in use.
I havent figured out a workaround for this issue, but what I did instead
was, wrote a startup script for firefox to either run a new instance, or
find a running instance and automatically bring it into focus and open a
new tab. This may not be ideal either, but it is better than having to
find the firefox instance myself.
If anyone else knows a way to work around that issue, please share
  Alex