Re: [wmii] Mouse focus behavior.

From: Thomas Gallen <kaori.hinata_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:17:37 -0400

I guess I'm just unlucky tonight... I'll go update other things and hope
it's a bizzare glitch... The only thing out of the ordinary is that I'm
using xcompmgr and while that does cause terminals to do funky things
with resizing (or not resizing) I haven't had problems with focus before.
Thanks for checking.

Thomas