[wmii] Default configuration

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 21:09:18 -0400

Hi everybody!
so recently (after having upgraded to the mercurial releases from the
snaps) I have been able to get a working configuration every time but
with some tweaking, and I have a feeling im not doing it all the way
that was intended.
The way I have it set up, after browsing some of the various scripts, I
noticed the config directory is ~/.wmii-hg/ now instead of .wmii-3.5?
  I have moved everything there, but for some reason, I needed to do
like...wmii -r ~/.wmii-hg/wmiirc to make it work right
  Is there something I am missing here about how this is to be set up?
or is this how you are supposed to choose between wmiirc and rc.wmii

  Another thing is, with this setup mod+a isnt doing what its supposed
to either, it lists everything in ~/ for whatever reason, could someone
point me in the right direction as to how this is supposed to be set up?

By the way, I love the recent changes that were merged! =)
Thanks,
  Alex