Re: [wmii] sswriter

From: Jonathan 'Sky' Squirawski <webmaster_AT_sky-siteweb.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 22:16:29 +0200

Hello,

I would enjoy to patch sswriter with your feature but actualy I'm rewriting it
with a totaly new design. In my new version, sswriter is composed of a daemon
and several tools to start/get some "monitoring elements" and can be used by
the network. The final purpose is to have tools wich can monitor a group of
computers and print some charts on a web site.

But I want to keep a meaning to use it for a status bar same as before with more
ease (by introduce the concept of profile to load a configuration in a file
for example).

Unfortunatly I'm not really ready to distribute this version of sswriter
before a moment... :s

Regards,
Jonathan 'Sky' Squirawski