Re: [wmii] no program starts with M+p

From: sqweek <sqweek_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:14:35 +0800

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 5:25 PM, Davide Anchisi <danchisi_AT_gmail.com> wrote:
> I compiled and installed wmii (snapshot: wmii+ixp-20080520) on a new
> machine, and I cannot run any program using M+p.
> Typing the name of an application it gets displayed in the bar, but
> after pressing enter the program does not start.

 The name of an application such as what?
 Run the program in a terminal and see if you get any diagnostics.

> libixp (it should be 0.5, I got it via hg clone
> http://code.suckless.org/hg/libixp, 2 days ago)

 Hahaha, this is what I get for dragging my feet on the announcement.
But wmii+ixp-20080520 has libixp bundled, so I wouldn't be sure you're
using 0.5. It shouldn't matter in any case, if there was something
wrong with your libixp problem you'd be seeing much more serious
problems.
-sqweek