Re: [wmii] unsubscribe

From: Kris Maglione <maglione.k_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 00:49:59 -0400

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 09:48:07AM +0530, arnuld wrote:
>I wonder why wmii people stopped using Mailman. (if it was mailman,
>command would be wmii-request_AT_suckless.org with word "unsubscribe" in the
>body of the mail)

Because mailman is a horrendous piece of software. Aside from
being grotesquely large and unweildy, it's got a horrible user
interface and an annoying habit of keeping passwords in plain
text and mailing them out on the first of the month (Happy
mailman day! in two days...) Regardless, even mailman
(thankfully) doesn't recognize commands in list posts.

--
Kris Maglione
definition, not smart enough to debug it.