Re: [wmii] 'exec' action

From: Alex Kilgore <adkilgore_AT_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 13:50:40 -0500

Kris Maglione wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 01, 2009 at 12:54:29PM -0500, Alex Kilgore wrote:
>> I am unsure what the exec action is actually used for, right now,
>> running it for me with one or no arguments (I ran it by accident)
>> produced a segfault in wimenu, taking the rest with it...what are the
>> valid arguments for the exec action?
>> Alex
>
> wmii(1)

Hi,
Thanks for your quick reply,
Ok I see what that does now, I needed to specify another wm that could
replace wmii, well, if i specified nothing, or an otherwise invalid
argument, it produced a segfault, should there be some form of input
checking with the exec command on /ctl?
Thanks for the help
Alex