Re: [wmii] misplaced windows

From: <ml_AT_infosec.pl>
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 18:03:25 +0000

Alex Kilgore wrote:
> wmii-3.6 is actually really old, i really suggest you use wmii-hg from
> the mercurial repository, since it is likely many of 3.6's problems have
> been fixed

The reason why I'm using 3.6 is because that's what we get in FreeBSD
ports tree. Sure, I can override it or install something that is not in
ports system, but this will affect applications management in general
(it's dead easy and very convenient with ports). I'll take a look into
this anyway, thanks for tip.

Michal.

--
"But all endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the
time." -Mitch Albom